找回密码
 注册
陈雷英语 门户页 道德与法治 三年级上册 查看内容

第12课

2021-6-10 15:48| 发布者: admin| 查看: 3| 评论: 0

摘要: `
 
12家庭的记忆
Family Memory
家庭称呼抢答赛
Family title Contest
下面是一幅不完整的“家庭关系示意图”,你能结合生活经验,把它补充完整吗?
Here is an incomplete "family relationship diagram" . Can you add it to your life experience? 
爷爷
grandfather
奶奶
Grandma
妈妈
Mom
爸爸
Mom
舅舅
Uncle
舅妈
Uncle
姑父姑姑
Aunt aunt
堂哥、堂弟堂姐、堂妹
cousin, cousin cousin, cousin
I
哥哥、弟弟姐姐、妹妹
Brother, younger siblings, younger sister
表哥、表弟表姐、表妹
Cousin, cousin, cousin, cousin
你知道爸爸和妈妈是什么关系吗?
Do you know what mom and dad have to do with it? 
图中还有哪些人是这种关系?
Who else in the picture has this relationship? 
你知道妈妈和外婆是什么关系吗?
Do you know what Mom has to do with grandma? 
图中还有哪些人是这种关系?
Who else in the picture has this relationship? 
你还能从图中找到哪些关系?
What other relationships can you find from the picture? 
哪些人是这种关系呢?
Who is in this relationship? 
你家当地对家庭成员的称呼与图中相同吗?
Does your local name for family members be the same as that shown in the picture? 
抢答竞猜
Answer the quiz
爸爸的爸爸,我称呼他
Dad's Dad, I call him
妈妈的妈妈,我称呼她
Mom's Mom, I call her
妈妈的兄弟,我称呼他
Mom's brother, I call him
你还能再提出什么问题考考你的同学?
What more questions can you ask to test your classmates? 
爸爸的姐妹,我称呼她
Dad's sister, I call her
爸爸的弟弟,我称呼他
Dad's brother, I call him
爸爸的哥哥,我称呼他
Dad's brother, I call him
……
我是爷爷奶奶的
I am from my grandparents
我是姨妈的
I am my aunt ' s
爸爸的兄弟的孩子是我的
Dad 's brother' s child is my
爸爸的姐妹的孩子是我的
Dad's sister children is my
妈妈的兄弟的孩子是我的
Mom 's brother' s child is my
知识窗
Knowledge Window
社会生活的变化,往往会带动家庭规模的变化。
Changes in social life will often lead to the change of the family scale. 
目前,大多数的家庭是由爸爸、妈妈和孩子组成的,人们称之为“核心家庭”。
Currently, most of the families are composed of parents, mothers, and children, which people call the "core family."
以往那种和爷爷、奶奶等三代人生活在一起的大家庭已经变得越来越少了,“四代同堂”的家庭则更为少见。
In the past, the big family living with three generations such as grandparents and grandparents has become less, and the family with "four generations" is more rare. 
“家史”小调查
"Family History" Small Survey
随着我们的成长,家庭也在发生变化。
As we grow up, the families are changing, too. 
让我们做一个“家“小调查吧!
Let's do a "home" little survey! 
家庭大事记
Family
1——年,爸爸和妈
In, dad and mom married
2—— 年,我在————出生了!
In the past Chinese New Year, I was born in ————! 
3——年,我家住进新房了!
In ten years, my family has lived in a new house! 
4——————————
5——————————
你是如何知道这些事情的?
How do you know about these things? 
你能感受到不断传承的家庭美德吗?
Can you feel the inherited family virtues? 
在过去的几十年里你家发生了哪些大事?
What happened has happened to your family in the last few decades? 
我和父母比童年
My parents and I than childhood
小时候喜欢读的书:父母————我————
Books I like to read as a child: parents ———— I ————
小时候常玩的游戏:父母————我————
Books I like to read as a child: parents ———— I ————
小时候会做的家务;父母————我————
housework I did as a child; parents ———— I ————
比较父母和自己的童年,你发现了什么?
What do you find by comparing your parents to your own childhood? 
向父母学一个他们小时候常玩的游戏,与同伴一起玩一玩吧
Learn from their parents a game they often play as children and play with their peers
传统节日中的“家
"Home in the traditional Festival
中国人历来重视家庭团圆。
The Chinese people have always attached great importance to family reunion. 
吃“年夜饭”的习俗由来久,有节来临,中国人都要与全家人团聚在一起吃上一顿热热闹闹的“年夜饭。
The custom of eating "New Year 's Eve dinner" has a long time, the festival comes, Chinese people have to reunite with the whole family to eat a lively " New Year' s Eve dinner. 
吃“年夜饭”时,你家通常有哪些人呢?
What people do you usually have during the New Year's Eve dinner? 
你家的“年夜饭”常吃些什么?你知道它们的寓意吗?
What do your "dinner dinner" often eat? Do you know their meaning? 
说说当时的情形和你的心情。
Talk about the situation and your mood. 
知识窗
Knowledge Window
“年夜饭”又称“团圆饭”,是农历除夕(农历年最后一天)的晚餐。
New Year 's Eve dinner ", also known as "reunion dinner" , is dinner on Lunar New Year' s Eve (the last day of the lunar year). 
这一天人们准备辞旧迎新,一家相聚,共进晚餐。
This day people prepare to bid farewell to the old year and welcome the new, the family together and dinner. 
一年一度的“年夜饭”表现出中华民族家庭成员的互敬互爱,这种互敬互爱使一家人之间的关系更为亲密。
The annual "New Year's Eve dinner" shows the mutual respect and love of the members of the Chinese nation family, which makes the relationship between the family closer. 
阅读角
Reading angle
回“老家”过春节
Back to my "hometown" for the Spring Festival
等呀等呀,我终于等到了这一天!外面寒气逼人,我的心情却格外兴奋。
Wait ah wait ah, I finally waited for this day! It was cold outside, but I was particularly excited. 
与父母一起坐上出租车,不一会儿就来到了火车站。
Take a taxi with my parents and soon arrived at the railway station. 
这里人很多等了半个多小时,我们便上了回“老家”的火车。
Many people waited here for more than half an hour before we got on the train back to our "hometown" . 
在火车上,一坐就是近十个小时,直坐得腰酸背疼腿抽筋。
On the train, it was nearly ten hours, sitting straight back pain leg cramps. 
但是我们的心里却是喜滋滋的因为马上就能回到“老家”,见到爷爷奶奶等亲人啦!
But our hearts are happy because we can immediately return to the "hometown" , to see our grandparents and other relatives! 
夜里十一点左右,火车终于进站了。
Around eleven o ' clock overnight, the train finally entered. 
我迷迷糊糊地拎着大包小包跟着父母走到了出站口,突然听到“哥!嫂子!慧慧!”的喊声,仔细一瞧,原来是叔叔来接我们了。
I vaguely carried a bag with my parents to the exit, suddenly heard " brother! Sister - in - law! Huihui!"Shouting, a careful look, it was the uncle to pick us up. 
上了叔叔的电动三轮车,走了半个多小时,我终于看到了那熟悉的村庄。
After boarding my uncle's electric tricycle and walking for more than half an hour, I finally saw the familiar village. 
啊!村头站立在风中的不就是我日思夜想的爷爷和奶奶吗?
Ah! Village head standing in the wind is not my day and night to think of grandpa and grandma? 
我冲上去,抱住了他们,久久不愿松开
I rushed up and hugged them, for a long time unwilling to loosen
为什么很多中国人过春节一定要回“老家”呢?
Why do many Chinese people must return to their "hometown" during the Spring Festival? 
本文作者顾林芳,选作课文时有改动
Gu Linfang, the author of this article, has changed the text
除了春节以外,在我们国家,还有很多传统节日与“家”有关,你知道吗?
In addition to the Spring Festival, there are many traditional festivals related to "home" in our country, do you know? 
节日名称
Holiday Name
时间
 time;hour;while;[电影]Waati
主要活动
 main activity 
意义
 meaning
重阳节
 Double Ninth Festival;
农历五月十五
The 15 th day of the fifth lunar month
吃月饼、赏月
Eat moon cakes and enjoy the moon
纪念逝去的亲人
Memorial of of loved ones
浯言文字中的“家
"Home in WuWords
在中国,不仅很多传统节日与“家”有关,而且很多言文字也与“家”有关呢!
In China, not only many traditional festivals are related to "home" , but also many words are related to "home" ! 
猜一猜
 Guess.
1,女儿出嫁了。(猜一个字)
The daughter is married. ( Guess a word) 
1. 一个小家庭,仅仅一口人。(猜一个字)
2. A small family, just one person. ( Guess a word) 
3. 一家十一口。(猜一个字)
4. A family of eleven. ( Guess a word) 
4一家十一口,一家二十口,
A family of eleven, a family of twenty, 
两家合一起,万事都不愁(猜一个字)
The two families together, everything is not worried (guess a word) 
阖家欢乐
Happy Family Family
子孝双亲乐,家和万事兴。
Son filial piety two parents happy, home and everything happy
全家人都开开心心,快快乐乐。
The whole family was happy and happy. 
儿女孝顺,父母就会感到快乐:家庭成员关系和睦,事事就都顺心如意。
Children filial piety, parents will feel happy: family members have a harmonious relationship, everything is satisfactory. 
你还知道哪些祝福家庭的词语吗?
Do you know any other words to bless the family? 
你知道为什么吗?
Do you know why? 
家书抵万金
 A letter from home is worth ten thousand pieces of gold.
家里寄来的信比黄金还要贵重,比喻家信的珍贵。
The letters sent at home are more valuable than gold, the metaphor of the precious family letters. 
通过这些成语和谚语,你发现中国人最重视什么呢?
Through these idioms and proverbs, what do you find that the Chinese people value the most? 
你知道这句话的来历吗?
Do you know where this sentence came from? 
秋思
Qiusi
(唐)张籍
( Tang) Zhang Ji
洛阳城里见秋风,
Luoyang city the autumn wind, 
欲作家书意万重。

复恐匆匆说不尽,
I fear fear in to fear, 
行人临发又开封。
Pedestrians will open again. 
与小组同学议一议这首诗的意思
Discuss the meaning of this poem with the group classmates
你认为,哪些诗句表达了作者思念家人的心情。
Which poems, you think, express the author's mood of missing his family. 
活动园
Activity Park
通过小组合作的形式收集有关“家”的成语、谚语、格言、诗篇或者故事,制作一份简报吧!
Collect idioms, proverbs, aphorisms, psalms, or stories about the family, make a briefing

学过
Copyright © 2000-2015 陈雷英语 All Rights Reserved.
本网站所刊登的英语教学各种新闻﹑信息和各种专题专栏资料,均为陈雷英语版权所有,未经协议授权,禁止下载使用。
陈雷英语简介 | 关于我们 | 联系我们 05348972222 | 我要链接 | 版权声明1 | 法律顾问 | 广告服务 

鲁ICP备19023380号