找回密码
 注册
陈雷英语 门户页 道德与法治 三年级下册 查看内容

第6课

2021-6-10 15:48| 发布者: admin| 查看: 5| 评论: 0

摘要: `
 
6 My family's good neighbors
6 我家的好邻居
Neighbor's little friend
邻居家的小伙伴
1. Do you know your neighbor's friends? What do you usually play with them?
1. 你认识邻居家的小伙伴吗?你和他们平时都玩些什么呢?
2. If you don't know them yet, how can you get to know them?
1. 如果还不认识,改怎样认识他们呢?
3. Hi, I'm Liu Liangliang, I'm here to spend the summer at my grandmother's house ......
1. 嗨,你好,我叫刘亮亮,我来奶奶家过暑假……
4. My name is Gao Xiaojun.
1. 我叫高小军。
5. to the neighbors plus finished, what need to pay attention to the tender? Please find out the appropriate behavior, act out; find out the inappropriate behavior, discuss and change.
1. 到邻居加完,需要注意什么嫩?请找出适当的行为,演一演;找出不适当的行为,议一议,改一改。
6. It seems that there is a lot of learning in the door!
1. 看来串门的学问还真不少!
7. Hello, Grandma! I've come to play with Bing Bing.
1. 奶奶好!我来找兵兵一起玩。
8. Jie came to play!
1. 小杰来玩啊!
9. I'm going back to eat, you can clean up by yourself.
1. 我要回去吃饭了,你自己收拾吧。
10. Your grandpa is taking a nap, let's turn down the sound!
1. 你爷爷在午睡,我们把声音调低一点吧!
11. What should you do as a host if your little friend comes to your house to play?
1. 如果小伙伴到你家来玩,作为主人,你该怎么做呢?
Neighborhood warmth
邻里间的温暖
1. It is often said that a distant relative is better than a close neighbor. When we need help, the force moments often lend a helping hand.
1. 常言道,远亲不如近邻。在我们需要帮助的时候,力矩们常常伸出援助之手。
2. Grandma Zhang, I forgot the key to my house.
1. 张奶奶,我忘带家门钥匙了。
3. Come in and sit in my house for a while.
1. 快进来,在我家坐一会。
4. Eat more, as if you were in your own home, don't be polite.
1. 多吃点,就像是在自己家里一样,别客气。
5. Thanks to you, his mom and dad will thank you when they come back.
1. 多亏了你,他爸爸妈妈回来后得好好感谢你。
6. Neighbors help each other and live in harmony. Let's also do something that is within our reach!
1. 邻里互助,生活和睦。让我们也来做一些利索能及的事吧!
7. Uncle Li's family is short of manpower to collect watermelons, let's help.
1. 李叔叔家收西瓜缺人手,我们来帮忙。
8. Grandpa Wang is tired when he goes down to the third floor, I'll give him a hand.
1. 王爷爷下到三楼就累了,我去搀他一把。
9. It's going to rain, and there's no one at Xiaomao's house, so I'll go help them collect the corn and clothes that are drying so they don't get wet.
1. 要下雨了,小毛家没人,我去帮他们吧晾晒的玉米和衣服收了,免得淋湿。
10. What can you do for your neighbors?
1. 你能为邻里做些什么呢?
Reading Corner
阅读角
The garbage is gone
垃圾不见了
1. The residents of our building have a habit that when their own garbage is full, instead of going downstairs immediately to throw it away, they put it in plastic bags at the door and then throw it away by the way when their family members come downstairs.
1. 我们楼里的居民有一个习惯,就是当自家的垃圾满了之后,不是马上下楼去扔,而是用塑料袋装好放在门口,等家人下楼时再顺便扔掉。
2.In this way, there are often garbage bags piled up in the hallway, and sometimes neighbors on the same floor will be unhappy because other families put their garbage over the boundary.
1. 这么一来,楼道里往往会有垃圾袋堆在那里,有时同一楼层的邻居还会因为别家把垃圾放过界而闹些不愉快。
3. In recent days, there are "strange things" in the building.
1. 近几天,楼里出现了“怪事”。
4. placed at the door of their own garbage, a short while ago disappeared, did it grow wings and fly away?
1. 放在自家门口的垃圾,一会儿就不见了,难道它长翅膀自己飞走了?
5. I am determined to solve this case.
1. 我决心侦破此案。
6. That day, I deliberately "bang" a bag of garbage heavily on the door, and then hide behind the door, from the cat's eye to observe, how the garbage is missing.
1. 那一天,我故意“嘭”的一声将一袋垃圾重重地放在了门口,然后躲到门背后,从猫眼儿里观察,垃圾到底是怎么不见的。
7. After a while, I heard footsteps, and the new girl who had moved in upstairs came downstairs.
1. 过了一会儿,我听见有脚步声,是楼上新搬来的小女孩下楼了。
8. I saw her carrying a bag of garbage in her hand, and walked straight to my door and bent down and took my garbage!
1. 只见她手里提着一袋垃圾,又径直走到我家门旁,弯腰走了我家的垃圾!
9. What's wrong with the littering habits of the residents in this building? What changes will the behavior of the new little girl who moved in bring to the place?
1. 这幢楼里的居民扔垃圾的习惯有什么问题?新搬来的小女孩的行为会给这里带来什么变化?
Don't cause trouble to your neighbors
不给邻居添麻烦
1. Neighbors can have conflicts with each other, see what problems come out below. If you were them, what would you do?
1. 邻居之间相处也会遇到矛盾,看看下面出来什么问题。如果你是他们,你会怎么办?
2. Why is the water dripping? Our quilts and clothes are all wet.
1. 怎么淌水了?我两的被子、衣服全都湿了。
3. Go away, go away, this is Uncle Wang's food!
1. 走开,走开呀,这是王伯伯家的粮食!
4. I just hung it out to dry, and then you touched it ......
1. 我刚晾上,就被你们碰撒了……
5. What conflicts have you encountered in your neighborhood life? How did you deal with it?
1. 在你的邻里生活中遇到过什么矛盾?你是如何处理的?
6. If the bottle is able to think more for the neighbors, it can reduce a lot of trouble.
1. 如果瓶是能多为邻居想一想,就可以减少很多麻烦。
7. When someone is downstairs, move gently.
1. 楼下有人,动作要轻。
8. Give the neighbor's house to pay attention to a piece of open space for drying grain.
1. 给邻居家留意一块晒粮食的空地。
9. The hallway is a public space, can not be stacked with debris.
1. 楼道是公共空间,不能堆放杂物。
10. What should you pay attention to in order to deal with neighbors' relationship? 
1. 要想处理好邻里关系,应当注意些什么? 
Activity Garden
活动园
1. Chinese people have always valued neighborly relations, and there are many stories about humility and consideration among neighbors.
1. 中国人历来看重邻里关系,在民间流传了很多有关邻里间谦让、体谅的故事。
2.Please collect one and share it with the group. For example, the story of Six Feet Lane.
1. 请收集一个与大家分享。例如,六尺巷的故事。
When we get along with our neighbors, we should understand and tolerate each other. But if your own family has been hurt, you should also find ways to communicate.
与邻居相处,我们应该相互理解、相互包容。但是如果自家受到了伤害,也应该寻找方法去沟通。
1. The neighbor's ducks did not keep a good eye on the runway and destroyed the seedlings in my rice field. Should we put up with them or remind them?
1. 邻居家的鸭子没有看管好,跑道我家稻田破坏了秧苗。是忍一忍,还是去提醒他们呢?
2. The aunt upstairs often sings at night and the sound is so loud that it affects our family's life.
1. 楼上阿姨经常晚上唱歌,声音很大,影响了我们家人的生活,是忍一忍,还是去提醒她呢?
3. If we ask our neighbors to reason with us and they ignore us, we have to find appropriate ways to communicate and solve the problem.
1. 如果找邻居讲理,他们不理睬,也还要寻找适当方法去沟通解决。
Tips
小贴士
You can reflect to the village committee or property management company.
可以向村委会或物业管理公司反映。


学过
Copyright © 2000-2015 陈雷英语 All Rights Reserved.
本网站所刊登的英语教学各种新闻﹑信息和各种专题专栏资料,均为陈雷英语版权所有,未经协议授权,禁止下载使用。
陈雷英语简介 | 关于我们 | 联系我们 05348972222 | 我要链接 | 版权声明1 | 法律顾问 | 广告服务 

鲁ICP备19023380号