找回密码
 注册
陈雷英语 门户页 道德与法治 四年级下册 查看内容

第2课

2021-6-10 15:47| 发布者: admin| 查看: 5| 评论: 0

摘要: `
 
第二课
 Talk to count 说话要算数
1、Who believed his 谁还相信他的话呢
2、Talking arithmetic is an important quality of people.  说话算数是人的一个重要品质。
3、Talking is not enough can not only cause harm to others, 说话不算数不仅会对别人造成伤害,
4、but also to yourself. 也会对自己造成伤害。
Discussion议一议
1、There was a classmate, everyone called him "love guarantee" , 有个同学,大家都叫他"爱保证",
and he was heard everywhere at school and home. 在学校和家里到处都能听见他做保证的声音。
2、Think about it, "Love Guarantee" students speak many times,想一想,"爱保证"同学多次说话不算数,
you think what will happen next. 你认为接下来会发生什么事情。
3、What would you do if you were his teacher, friend, or family? 假如你是他的老师、朋友或家人,你会做些什么呢?
4、You can play it in different roles. 可以分角色演一演。
1、I promise to take the racket next time! 我保证下次一定带球拍!
2、Teacher, I promise this last time.老师,我保证这次最后一次拖欠作业了。
3、I promise to feed the kitten on time next time! 我保证下次一定按时给小猫喂食!
Activity Park活动园
1、In China's traditional culture, 在我国传统文化中,
it contains many teachings to persuade people to speak of credit. 蕴含着许多劝导人们为人处世要讲信用的教诲。
2、Please collect stories or idioms about trust - breaking 请收集有关失信的故事或成语,
and share them with your classmates. 与小组同学分享。
3) I know the story behind the idiom "words and fat"…我知道一个表示失言的成语"食言而肥"这个成语背后的故事是……
4) I also know a story about breaking …我还知道一个有关失信的故事…
5) When I read Journey to the West, 我在读《西游记》时发现,
I found that the 8 - first difficulty encountered by the Tang Priest for Buddhist scriptures was also a story of trust - breaking. 唐僧取经遭遇的第八十一难也是关于失信的故事。
6、The story is that of …这个故事是……
7、What inspiration do you get from these stories that hurt people by breaking trust? 从这些由于失信而导致害人害己的故事中,你得到了什么启示?
1、does not speak to others, 对他人说话不算数,
trust - breaking people can cause harm to others.失信于人会对别人造成伤害。
In the story, others are hurt by the. .. 在……故事中,别人受到的伤害是……
2、speaks nothing to others and can hurt himself. 对别人说话不算数,也会伤害到自己。
In the. .. story, the broken breaker himself was hurt. ..在……故事中,失信者本人受到的伤害是……
Those who speak to count the那些说话算数的人
1、We admire the people who do it, 我们敬佩说到做到的人,
and those who are not trustworthy are not respected. 不守信用的人是得不到尊重的。
Reading angle阅读角
1、Zhang Qing and Li Yuan are good friends. 张青和李媛是好朋友。
2、Once, they made an appointment to go to the Children's Palace to see the drama together on 3、Saturday afternoon. 有一次,他们约好周六下午一起去少年宫看话剧。
4、After lunch, 吃过午饭后,
Zhang Qing came to the Children's Palace happily. 张青兴高采烈地来到少年宫。
5、"This drama, but we have been looking forward to it for a long time! "这个话剧,可是我们期待了好久的!"
6、Zhang Qing and so on, until the drama will be open, "张青等啊等,等到话剧就要开演了,
Li Yuan still did not arrive."李媛依然没有到。
7、Zhang Qing was very angry,  张青很生气,
thought: " Li Yuan how, how to talk not count?心想:"李媛怎么回事,怎么说话不算数呢?"
8、At this time,就在这时候,
she suddenly saw Li Yuan anxiously running over from a distance. 她突然看见李媛从远处着急地跑了过来。
9、Li Yuan said,李媛说:
10、" I 'm sorry, I can' t accompany you to watch the drama today. "对不起,我今天不能陪你看话剧了。
11、I now have to go to my grandma's house, 我现在得赶紧去奶奶家,
who suddenly got sick. 奶奶突然生病了。
I call your home, the aunt said, you have left the home. 我给你家里打电话,阿姨说,你已经离开家了。
12、I am afraid that you will wait so anxious, 我怕你等得着急,
so ask my father to send me to tell you a word. ."所以请爸爸送我来告诉你一声。不好意思。"
13、Although Li Yuan did not watch the drama with Zhang Qing, 虽然李媛没有跟张青一起看话剧,
14、Zhang Qing felt that Li Yuan was a calculating person. 但是张青觉得,李媛是一个说话算数的人。
15、If Li Yuan did not go to the children's palace to explain the reason to her friend, 假如李媛没去少年宫向朋友说明原因,
she is still a speaker? 她还是一个说话算数的人?
16、If you met Li Yuan, what would you do? 如果你遇到李媛这种情况,你会怎么做?
People whom I admire我敬佩的人
1、Do you have any talking people in your life? 你生活中有说话算数的人吗?
Tell you all about their story. 跟大家讲一讲他们的故事吧。
( 1) I ' ll tell you a story - telling story我来讲一讲以讲故事的方式讲给大家听
( 2) I ' ll play a play我来演一演以话剧的形式表演出来
2、based on his own experiences or the stories provided by your students, 根据自己的经历或者同学们提供的故事,
selects which people you admire and trust, and writes about your reasons. 选出哪些让你敬佩和信赖的人,并写出你的理由。
Idiom stories will be 成语故事会
1、There are many Chinese idioms about honesty. 中国关于诚信的成语有很多。
Do you know the origin of these following idioms?你知道下面这些成语的来历吗?
Group exchange and select a representative to talk about it. 小组交流并选择代表讲一讲。
ShimChengLetter立木成信        
A promise一诺千金
2、Do you know other stories about integrity? 你还知道其他关于诚信的故事吗?
Share it with your classmates.跟同学分享一下。
Reading angle 阅读角
1. No faith, standing; honest and moral. 人无信,无以立;诚待人,讲道义。
2. Words, fruit; learn season, promise. 言必行,行必果;学季布,诺千金。
Why can't you do it为什么说到做不到
1. Doing it is an important sign of a person's honesty and trustworthiness. 说到做到是一个人诚实守信的重要标志。
2. Once you make guarantees to others, 一旦对他人做出保证,
3. try your best to do it. 就要想办法尽力完成。
4. In ordinary life,在平时生活中,
we should gradually develop a good habit of doing it. 我们要逐渐养成说到做到的良好习惯。
Help him out帮帮他
1. "Love guarantee" students think they do not deliberately speak count, "爱保证"同学认为自己并不是故意说话不算数,
2. but do not know what to do, this is why?  而是不知道该怎么做,这是为什么呢?
3. "Finish the addiction first! ""先过完瘾再说!"
4. Teacher, I promise to finish the homework on time next time. 老师,我保证下次一定按时完成作业。
5. When we decide to talk and count, 当我们决定要说话算数的时候,
6. we always encounter all kinds of temptations like a "love guarantee" classmate. 总会像"爱保证"同学一样遇到各种各样的诱惑。
7. What do you do in the face of temptation? 面对诱惑,你是怎么做的呢?
8. "Ah! I forgot about that. ""呀!我忘记了。"
9. I took a badminton racket. 我拿羽毛球拍。
10. I took the skipping rope. 我拿跳绳。
11. I take the basketball. 我拿篮球。
12. Have you ever forgotten your promise, too? 你是否也忘记过自己的承诺?
13. How do you do to not forget? 怎么做才不会忘记呢?
14. Please share your good methods with you. 请把你的好方法与大家分享一下。
15. "Easy to say, hard to do! ""说起来容易,做起来难!"
16. I must get up early tomorrow morning.我明天早上一定早点起来。
17. Have you also have a similar experience? How did you ever overcome it? 你是否也有类似的经历?你是怎样克服的呢?
18. Share your experience with you. 跟大家分享一下你的经验吧。
Self - analysis 自我分析
1. Have you ever had an experience of talking? 你是否有过说话不算数的经历?
2. What did you think right then, and how did you do it? 当时你是怎么想的,怎么做的?
3. Choose an impressive experience and think about. 选印象深刻的一段经历,想一想。
4. It happened like this. .. … 事情的经过是这样的……
5. I did this because of …  我当时这样做,是因为……
6. Next time, I will be here … …  下一次,我会……
Speak to yourself count对自己说话算数
1. We have to count not only to others, but also to ourselves.     我们不仅要对别人说话算数,也要对自己说话算话。
2. I finish writing the words to go out to play.    我写完字,才能出去玩。
3. What does it matter with writing less for a day? 少写一天有什么关系?
4. Zhang Ming is writing Chinese calligraphy, his good friend Xu Qiang called him to play the ball. 张明正在写毛笔字,好友徐强喊他去打球。
5. Zhang Ming wanted to write the Chinese calligraphy before playing ball again. Xu Qiang was somewhat unhappy about this. 张明想写完毛笔字再去打球。对此,徐强有些不高兴。
6. Zhang Ming thought that he was determined to practice the brush calligraphy every day, so he should speak to count. 张明认为是自己下决心每天练习毛笔字的,就应该说话算数。
7. Xu Qiang believes that it doesn't matter to speak to himself, but he will not hurt others anyway. 徐强却认为,对自己说话不算数没关系,反正不会伤害别人。
8. What do you think of Zhang Ming and Xu Qiang? A person wants to speak to others to count, to themselves can speak do not count? 你如何看待张明和徐强的观点?一个人对他人要说话算数,对自己就可以说话不算数了吗?
9. Talk to others, will be supervised, to their own calculation can only test consciously. 对别人说话算数,会有人监督,对自己说话算数就只能考自觉了。
10. So how do we count to ourselves? 那么,我们如何做到对自己说话算数呢?
11. Really messy ah! 真乱啊!
12. A good friend thought that Zhang Yong's room was very chaotic, and he was secretly determined to tidy up the room neatly. 好朋友觉得张勇的房间很乱,他暗暗下决心要把房间收拾整齐。
13. Time is just too late! Clean up tomorrow! 时间来不及了!明天一定收拾!
14. After getting up the next day, Zhang Yong was worried to go out and put the plan to clean up the room again. 第二天起床后,张勇着急出门,把收拾房间的计划又搁置了。
15. 1、makes a "Organize the Room Schedule,"1.制作一个"整理房间时间表",
16. 2、insisted on organizing the room for a month and giving himself a gift. 2.坚持整理房间一个月,送自己一件礼物。
17. If you are Zhang Yong, how do you count to yourself? 如果你是张勇,你怎样做到对自己说话算数呢?
18. Do you have a trick to help you talk math? 你有帮助自己说话算数的妙招吗?


学过
上一篇:第1课下一篇:第3课
Copyright © 2000-2015 陈雷英语 All Rights Reserved.
本网站所刊登的英语教学各种新闻﹑信息和各种专题专栏资料,均为陈雷英语版权所有,未经协议授权,禁止下载使用。
陈雷英语简介 | 关于我们 | 联系我们 05348972222 | 我要链接 | 版权声明1 | 法律顾问 | 广告服务 

鲁ICP备19023380号